22nd July 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Intermediate in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have given my Board exam from ICSE Board and I want to do Intermediate from Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata. So, I would like to know that what cutoff percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam so that I can secure admission in this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata?
  2. Requirements to get Nursery admission in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Ballygunge?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Intermediate in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  6. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  9. Minimum percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  10. Age limit to get admission in 1st standard at any ICSE school of Kolkata? List of best schools in Ballygunge?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get admission in any International School for to study Intermediate Science? -- [New]
  12. Whether 63% in 10th ICSE is not enough to get Science in Intermediate?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Commerce in SKD Academy, Rajajipuram?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  15. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
31st July 2018, 08:10 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Intermediate in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata?

You have to apply and wait for the list to come out.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

Due to the above factors, the cutoff varies a lot every year.
4th August 2020, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Intermediate in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have got 65% in my 10th standard with WBBSE board..I urge to get admission on BSS school continuing with stream of commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?