22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur?
  2. Structure of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering student?
  5. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Vikash, Polytechnic, Odisha?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  8. Procedure to take admission in Vanasthali University for MBA Program?
  9. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  11. Can I study B.Sc in IT being a Computer Science Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in DTU after completing diploma in computer science?
  14. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  16. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in JNTU, Hyderabad?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  18. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech for Diploma in CSE last semester student? How can I apply for an entrance exam?
26th July 2018, 09:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur?

Admissions for pursuing Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course in the Global University, Saharanpur are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks. Candidates who have passed 10th standard with Mathematics and Science subjects from a recognised board are eligible to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course in the Globe University, Saharanpur.
27th July 2018, 12:44 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Waiting for your reply.

Candidates have to apply online or offline to study a Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in The Glocal University. Those candidates who have passed 10th standard with Mathematics subjects with at least 35% marks or equivalent are eligible to study a Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in The Glocal University. They have to appear for a personal interview to study a Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in The Glocal University. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering course on the basis marks scored in the 10th and their performance in the personal interview. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?