22nd July 2018, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Banasthali Vidyapith for PhD in Physical Education course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith? -- [New]
  2. Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  5. How to get admission in Vanasthaili after passing 6th grade?
  6. Possibility to study M.Sc(Bioscience) for B.Sc(Botany) final year student? Procedure to apply in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  7. Banasthali vidyapith entrance exam previous year papers.
  8. How many PhD(Physical Education) seats are available in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate of Banasthali Vidyapith?
  10. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?
  11. When the application form for admission in M.Com will be released in Banasthali Vidyapith? Is this a correspondence University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Apparel & Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  15. Detailed information about PhD(Drawing & Painting) course offered in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  16. Procedure to take admission in Vanasthali University for MBA Program?
  17. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapith for 10th Rajasthan Board student?
  18. Eligibility to get PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
12th July 2022, 08:23 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

As, you qualified the entrance exam called RET you will get a stipend to study PhD Physical Education at Banasthali Vidyapith.

To study PhD Physical Education is, candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
15th July 2022, 07:23 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Yes,you will get a stipend to study PhD Physical Education at Banasthali Vidyapith ,but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called RET.

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Physical Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?