24th July 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa for 3 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I want to admit my daughter in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School in North Goa. My child is 3 years of age. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this Play School for my child? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa?
  2. Whether a child is eligible to join River House Academy through Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa?
  3. Fee expenses of Montessori in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa?
  4. What is the procedure followed for joining in pre-primary school?
  5. Procedure to get admission in ICSE affiliated school after completing State Board Pre-Primary school?
  6. How to prepare a child for an interview to join Primary School?
  7. What is the procedure followed to join LKG class in Saty Sai Primary school? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do Pre Primary Teacher Training having 10 years of teaching experience? Is Pre Primary Teacher Training compulsory to apply for Bihar TET?
  9. Joining procedure of Government jobs for Nursery Pre-Primary school, exam dates and location for the same?
  10. What is the procedure followed to join Saty Sai primary school?
  11. Procedure followed to change from one primary school to other as a Teacher?
  12. Eligibility for MCET entrance exam of AP after pre primary education in AP and high school in MH?
  13. How to get admission at sri satyasai primary school at puttaparthi?
  14. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  15. Procedure for admission in 4th class in Satya Sai Primary School
  16. Can I do B.Ed through IGNOU? I have passed M.Com from Mumbai University with 50%
  17. What is the process to get admission in primary section of St. Xaviers Primary School, Calcutta?
  18. Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard of Swami Primary School, Puttaparthy? Where can I get admission form?
30th April 2019, 08:05 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa for 3 years old candidate?

Yes a 3 year old candidate can get admission in preprimary without any problem. Its a very good procedure to get little.ones admitted in these primary classes ao that they get to learn a lot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?