24th July 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

List of Boarding schools offering 11th Commerce admission in Maharashtra

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is weak in studies. So, I am thinking to send him to Boarding school. He is studying in 10th standard and after his 10th I want to send him to Boarding school. Can you please name some Boarding schools in Maharashtra where he can study for 11th standard with Commerce stream? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Commerce admission in Kailashahar, Tripura -- [New]
  2. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Commerce admission in Midnapore, West Bengal?
  3. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Science admission in Sikkim
  4. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Science admission in Srinagar
  5. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Science admission in Kannur? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of CBSE affiliated Girl's Boarding schools offering 11th Science in India?
  7. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  8. Boarding schools for class 11th in Maharashtra? Chances of admission with just 50% in 10th?
  9. List of Boarding schools offering 9th admission in Itanagar
  10. List of boarding schools for class 11th and 12th nearby Bankura and Purulia district, West Bengal?
  11. List of Boarding schools offering 6th admission in Burdwan?
  12. List of Boarding schools in Bangalore offering admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of Boarding schools in Jaipur offering admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of Boarding schools in Hyderabad offering admission in 8th standard? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of Boarding schools in Chennai offering admission in 6th standard? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of Boarding schools in Chennai offering admission in 6th standard? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of CBSE Boarding Schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Commerce at Jalgaon? How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th CBSE of Boarding school?
  18. List of Boarding Schools which offer admission in 11th Science in Bangalore? Total fee expenses?
28th July 2018, 07:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Boarding schools offering 11th Commerce admission in Maharashtra

You can contact following boarding schools in Maharashtra:

- Shri Shivaji Preparatary Military School, Kannedy Road Sasoon Road, Pune, Phone: 020 25534874

- V M Kapole Boarding School, Matunga, Mumbai, Phone: 022 24181478

- Bishop Cotton School, Sadar, Nagpur, Phone: 0712 2532627

- Delhi Public School, Nerul West, Navi Mumbai, Phone: 022 27564173

- Erin N.Nagarvala Boarding School, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Phone: 020 26681166
19th May 2023, 07:19 PM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: List of Boarding schools offering 11th Commerce admission in Maharashtra

Here are some boarding schools offering 11th Commerce admission in Maharashtra:

Dnyan Prasarak Mandal's New English School, Pune
St. Vincent's High School, Mumbai
St. Mary's School, Kalyan
St. Joseph's High School, Neral
St. Peter's School, Goregaon
St. Xavier's High School, Mahabaleshwar
Pinewoods International High School, Panchgani
Mithibai College's Vishwashanti Gurukul, Pune
Sahyadri School, Lonavala
Corvuss American Academy, Pune

These schools offer a high-quality education in commerce and related subjects. They also provide boarding facilities for students who come from far-flung areas. Admission to these schools is based on merit and there is a competitive entrance exam.
27th May 2023, 01:49 PM
eduking

There are many good boarding schools on Maharashtra for 11th commerce. You can visit the campuses of the following schools to take your final decision.

1. RiverDale International Residential School, Pune, Maharashtra

2. Ram Ratna Vidya Mandir, Mumbai, Maharashtra

3. Shalom International School & Jr.College, Panchgani, Maharashtra

4. Panchgani International School and junior college, Panchgani, Maharashtra

5. Indus International School Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?