26th July 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering from Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  2. Course structure of Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  4. Benefits of studying Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha? -- [New]
  6. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  8. List of colleges in Mumbai to do diploma course after 10th with 87% marks?
  9. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  10. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic?
  13. Which polytechnic colleges offers evening studies in Diploma in Chennai?
  14. Is it possible to do part time polytechnic diploma in civil without attending any classes?
  15. Am I eligible to study Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering being an Economics graduate?
  16. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  17. Does RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students?
  18. Eligibility to study E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?
30th July 2018, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering from Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha is a pass in Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination with the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. Duration of the Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic is three years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
31st July 2018, 01:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?

The Candidate must have completed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education, or any other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?