28th July 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?

Hello friends,I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance which is available in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha? -- [New]
  4. Benefits of studying Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance?
  5. Whether Guru Nanak Dev University offers MA(Religious Studies)?
  6. Does Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar offer B.Ed courses via distance learning mode?
  7. How to do M.A in History as private from Guru Nanak Dev university, Amritsar?
  8. What is the date of publish of B.Ed entrance application forms?
  9. Can I do correspondence M.Phil from GNDU?
  10. Can i get admission in government institute after scoring 980 rank?
  11. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission in M.A in Psychology in Guru Nanak Dec University Amritsar?
  13. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in M.A in Psychology from Guru Nank Dev University Amritsar
  15. Am I eligible for UGC computer science exam after doing MSc CS with 52% from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
  16. Course structure and duration of Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  17. How can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology at Punjab University after M.Sc from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  18. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
23rd February 2023, 09:50 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?

The Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance offered by Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar is a one-year program that aims to provide students with an understanding of the principles of electronic equipment maintenance and repair. The course structure is as follows:
  • Basic Electronics
  • Digital Electronics
  • Microprocessor and Microcontroller
  • Electronic Instrumentation and Measurement
  • Communication Systems
  • Industrial Electronics and Control
  • Electronic Circuit Design and Simulation
  • Electronic Equipment Maintenance and Repair

The program includes both theory and practical sessions, with hands-on training in the maintenance and repair of electronic equipment. Students will also be required to complete a project related to the field of electronic equipment maintenance.

I hope this information helps.
23rd February 2023, 10:24 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?

Sure, here's the course structure for Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance offered by Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar:

Semester 1:

Basic Electricity & Electronics
Electronic Components and Devices
Circuit Theory and Networks
Digital Electronics
Electronic Workshop Practice

Semester 2:

Linear Integrated Circuits
Microprocessor and Assembly Language Programming
Electronic Instrumentation and Measurement
Electronic Communication Systems
Industrial Electronics

Semester 3:

Advanced Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
Control System Engineering
Television Engineering
Audio and Video Systems
Consumer Electronics

Semester 4:

Optical Fiber Communication Systems
Robotics and Automation
Advanced Communication Systems
Project Work

The duration of the course is 2 years, divided into 4 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?