29th July 2018, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Cut off percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board to study Intermediate in Besant Theosophical HS School, Chennai?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have given my Board exam from Tamil Nadu Board and I want to do Intermediate from Besant Theosophical HS School, Chennai. So, I would like to know that what cutoff percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam so that I can secure admission in this school?

3rd March 2023, 01:51 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Cut off percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board to study Intermediate in Besant Theosophical HS School, Chennai?

The cutoff percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board for admission to Intermediate in Besant Theosophical HS School, Chennai may vary every year depending on the number of applicants and the availability of seats. It is recommended that you contact the school administration or check their official website for information on the cutoff percentage for the current academic year. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?