29th July 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Police Sub-Inspector for a candidate with 46% in 12th Humanities Telangana Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become an Police Sub-Inspector. I have scored 46% marks in my 12th Humanities Telangana Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

3rd August 2018, 01:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Police Sub-Inspector for a candidate with 46% in 12th Humanities Telangana Board?

For recruitment as a Sub Inspector the minimum required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination for recruitment as Sub Inspector. You have to complete the bachelor degree course to appear in examination.

The examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination as well as physical standard for the final selection.
3rd August 2018, 05:35 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Police Sub-Inspector for a candidate with 46% in 12th Humanities Telangana Board?

The steps for becoming police sub inspector are mentioned below:

- You need to go for higher education in any stream from any recognised university.
- Apply for the entrance exam conducted by UPSC or any exam conducted by the state government.
- Qualify in all tests like written test, physical test and interview.
- Based on your performance in all the rounds you'll be appointed in police department.

The basic requirements for becoming sub inspector are as follows:

- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The educational qualification required is a graduation or bachelors level degree in any stream from any recognised university.
- The age should be between 20 - 25 years.
- There is age relaxation available for reservation candidates based in the government rules.

After completing your graduation level degree you can apply for the exam.

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?