2nd August 2018, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Lecturer for MPhil(English) student who has secured 48% in 12th?

Hello everyone, I am doing MPhil in English. I want to become a Lecturer. But I have scored only 48% marks in my 12th standard. So, with this percentage of marks, I am eligible to become a Lecturer? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any way for me to become a Lecturer other than NET and SET Exams? Can I do Ph.D and become a Lecturer having secured 49% in 1st year of MA in English Literature?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS on campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  4. After scoring 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th can I get a lecturer in government college? How do I get a government job?
  5. Is it possible to become a Lecturer at College after 12th?
  6. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  7. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  8. Eligibility to become a Lecturer for English postgraduate with D.Ed certificate?
  9. How to become a Lecturer after MA English and B.Ed degree? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  10. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  11. Eligibility to get scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 84.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria to become a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic?
  13. Courses available to become a Lecturer for 12th PCM student?
  14. List of scholarships for B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 81.6% in 12th?
  15. What are the rules and regulations to follow for applying lecture post in Government colleges?
  16. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  17. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  18. Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?
5th August 2018, 09:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Lecturer for MPhil(English) student who has secured 48% in 12th?

In order to become lecturer, you need to apply for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test. Now, it is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. The eligibility criteria for NET exam:

1. You must have done master's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year post graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. You need to have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree to apply for this exam.

3. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.

You can apply for NET exam if you have minimum of 55% marks in Master of Philosophy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?