2nd August 2018, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Does Delhi University offer MSc(Applied Mathematics) course?

Hello friends, I have secured 79% marks in my BSc with Mathematics Honours from Delhi University. I want to study MSc in Applied Mathematics. So, I want to know that Delhi University provides MSc in this specialization?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges under Delhi university offer admission in economics major without mathematics?
  2. Detailed information and list of colleges in Delhi which offer M.Sc(Applied Mathematics)?
  3. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  4. How to take admission in DU for B.Com with 85%?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in M.Stats or M.Maths
  6. Which entrance exams are there for admission in M.Sc (maths)?
  7. List of reputed universities for M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi region? I've done BA(Maths) Hons from DU with 59% marks
  8. Can I study M.A.(Mathematics) in Delhi University after completing B.A.(Mathematics) from IGNOU?
  9. How can I get a degree in Ph.D Maths
  10. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  11. Does Delhi University offers PhD(Mathematics) course?
  12. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  14. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  15. Does St. Stephen's College, Delhi offer MCA course? If yes, what is the procedure for applying?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  17. How to become a Genetic Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best colleges offering the course of Genetic Engineering in India?
6th August 2018, 01:22 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does Delhi University offer MSc(Applied Mathematics) course?

Delhi University is one of best and reputed institution for higher education in India.
Yes, DU offers M.Sc in Applied Science.
Eligibility criteria for admission
-B.Sc in Mathematics with more than 55% marks or B.E or B.Tech with Mathematics as one of subjects from any recognised university.
Candidates need to appear in entrance examination followed by group discussion and personal interview.

Best colleges in DU for M.Sc in Applied Sciences are
-Hindu College
-Ramjas College
-Miranda House College
-Hans Raj College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?