3rd August 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MTech(Artificial Intelligence) course which is available in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty? -- [New]
  2. Seats available for MTech(Artificial Intelligence) course in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?
  3. Admission criteria to study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?
  4. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?
  5. Fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?
  9. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  11. Fee expenses of BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in YD Mane Institute of Technology?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
31st October 2018, 08:22 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?

The duration of Master of Technology Artificial Intelligence course is two years i.e four semesters.

COURSE STRUCTURE

FIRST SEMESTER

=> Problem Solving Methods

=> Automated Reasoning

=> Knowledge Engineering and Expert Systems

=> Computational Intelligence

=> AI & Artificial Neural Networks

=> Signal Processing

SECOND SEMESTER

=> Embedded Systems

=> Agent-Based Intelligence Systems

=> Image Processing & Machine Vision

=> Soft Computing

=> Modeling and Simulation of Digital Systems

=> AI-Based Programming Tools

=> Seminar on Assigned Topics

SEMESTER THIRD

=> Natural Language Processing

=> Machine Learning

=> Cognitive Systems

=> Human-Computer Interaction

=> Interface Technologies

=> Summer Internship

=> Summer Internship Seminar

=> Project I

FOURTH SEMESTER

=> Project II
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?