6th August 2018, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 1st standard admission under ICSE Board for 5 years old candidate?

Hello, my son is 5 years of age and I am planning to admit him in 1st standard of ICSE school next year. I would like to know that is it possible for him to get admission at the age of 5 years? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
7th August 2018, 01:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get 1st standard admission under ICSE Board for 5 years old candidate?

ICSE Board schools have their strict policies of admitting students. If you are admitting your ward for 1st standard, then his/her age must be 6 years. Then only, he/she will be admitted.

As your ward's age is 5 years, so he/she cannot get admission into ICSE Board school. You will have to wait for 1 year more.
7th August 2018, 04:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get 1st standard admission under ICSE Board for 5 years old candidate?

The chances of getting admission into ICSE board for 1st standard are high.

For getting admission the child age should be minimum 5 years 8 months.
Since your child have 5 years then he can get admission for 1st standard into the ICSE board school.

While taking admission you need to provide the DOB aid your child. They’ll conduct an interview, if you qualify in the interview then they’ll give you admission into the ICSE board school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?