6th August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Central University of Kerala for studying PhD program in Comparative Indian Literature. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala? -- [New]
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  4. How many PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) seats are available in Central University of Kerala?
  5. How to prepare for MA English entrance exam of HCU?
  6. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing BA in English Literature?
  7. Can I apply for another course in Kerala University after scoring 40% marks in English Literature
  8. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  9. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  10. Best institutions to study B.Pharma at Malappuram & Kozhikode district of Kerala? Can I apply to get any scholarship of Kerala and Central Government?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MPhil(English Literature) for MA(English) student of Jadavpur University?
  12. How many seats are available in M.Phil in Commerce?
  13. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?
  15. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  16. List of government colleges in outside which offer Lateral Entry in B.E. for E&TC Diploma student of Maharashtra? Is there concession for other state student?
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  18. Do IITs' offer Post Graduation courses in Humanities Science?
10th August 2018, 01:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Central University of Kerala for studying PhD program in Comparative Indian Literature. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Eligible candidates should qualify an all India level Doctoral Entrance Test (DET) to study PhD in English and Comparative Literature in Central University of Kerala. Admissions open to candidates who have passed MA English or MA Comparative Literature with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university. Those who have qualified NET, JRF, and MPhil are exempted from the Doctoral Entrance Test (DET). Central University of Kerala website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?