9th August 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS recruitment?

I have a desire to become a MTS and just heard about the recruitment of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle. So, can I know about the written test of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the written test and selection procedure.

17th August 2018, 09:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS recruitment?

The selection procedure of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS recruitment will be done through :-

--> Written Test
--> Personal Interview
--> Document Verification
17th August 2018, 10:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS recruitment?

Selection Process of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS recruitment is given below,

>> Selection is done based on the merit list.

>> A Common merit list shall be prepared for both the APS (Annexure II) and Non APS (Annexure I) categories for each division or unit.

>> Candidates who have got merit marks in the list will be considered for the vacancies in Annexure I (Non APS) and for Annexure II (APS) based on the willingness of the candidates and also the availability of vacancies.

You are requested to go through the official notification that is attached below and please refer 3rd and 4th pages of the notification for more details.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?