11th August 2018, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sheikhpura? Details of fee expenses?

I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sheikhpura. So I need to know about the fee expenses first. And please let me know that is it possible to get 9th standard admission in this school? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th April 2023, 10:56 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Possibility to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sheikhpura? Details of fee expenses?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in 9th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sheikhpura. The admission process usually starts in the month of April every year. The selection for admission is based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the school.

As far as the fee expenses are concerned, the education in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas is free of cost for all the students including boarding, lodging, and textbooks. However, a nominal fee of Rs. 600 per month is charged from the students of Class 9th to 12th for Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi, which is used for the development of the school. Additionally, there may be some other minor expenses like uniform, stationery, etc. which the parents may have to bear.
13th May 2023, 06:12 PM
Abhishek2426

Default Re: Possibility to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sheikhpura? Details of fee expenses?

Yes, you will get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sheikhpura.

There is no fees for all the students only nominal fees are charged that is 600 rupees per month for boys under general category from class IX to XII and 1500 rupees per month for Government employee.

There is no other fees are charged by the parents. Nominal fees are only taken for the development, cleanliness of the school.

Yo can get more details from the official website- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?