12th August 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(International Organisation) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Jawaharlal Nehru University in the specialization of International Organisation. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

15th September 2019, 04:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(International Organisation) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Doctor of Philosophy in International Organisation is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in International Organisation is three years.

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (International Organisation) in Jawaharlal Nehru University is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in the Master degree course to study Ph.D. (International Organisation) in Jawaharlal Nehru University is 60% and the selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?