12th August 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Python Development Internship in RecEasy Ltd.?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Python Development in RecEasy Ltd. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

10th October 2018, 06:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Python Development Internship in RecEasy Ltd.?

Eligibility to apply for Python Development Internship in RecEasy Ltd. are as follows.

Candidate must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship tenure to be eligible.

Candidate must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Candidate must have good understanding of data structures and algorithms to be eligible.

Candidate must be experienced to quickly learn various libraries in Python such as Babel, Openpyxl, etc. to be eligible.

Candidate should wish*to learn SAP eco-system for reading and writing data to HANA database to be eligible.

Candidate with a sound knowledge of MySQL, Cloud Computing, Python, Django, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Flask are preferred for internship.

I would like to let you know that there is no requirements for that internship in RecEasy Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship. Hence you can not apply for same at this time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?