17th August 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Executive Diploma in International Business admission in Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai?

I want to do Executive Diploma in International Business from Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

24th January 2023, 09:01 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Executive Diploma in International Business admission in Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai?

No, entrance exam is available to study Executive Diploma in International Business.

For Executive Diploma in International Business is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.
27th January 2023, 06:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Executive Diploma in International Business admission in Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai?

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CAT and XAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?