31st August 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Should I study MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Amity University, Mumbai?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) from Amity University, Mumbai. As I am interested to do MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

2nd September 2018, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Amity University, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) from Amity University, Mumbai. As I am interested to do MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Yes, you can study MA Journalism and Mass Communication at Amity University, Mumbai. You should have obtained a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university to study the MA Journalism and Mass Communication at Amity University, Mumbai. Duration of the course is two years. You can apply online for the admission to study MA Journalism and Mass Communication in Amity University. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?