13th September 2018, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Chemical Engineering seats are available in Indian Institute of Management and Engineering, Kurnool?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Indian Institute of Management and Engineering, Kurnool for Diploma in Chemical Engineering course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this college, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

31st January 2019, 07:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Chemical Engineering seats are available in Indian Institute of Management and Engineering, Kurnool?

Indian Institute of Management and Engineering, Kurnool

As per my knowledge, 75 Diploma in Chemical Engineering seats is available in the Indian Institute of Management and Engineering, Kurnool.

If you want to know the other information, then you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

22/ 331/ 1st Floor, Shariff Complex Opposite Chanda Hussaini Dargah, Adoni
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh 518301, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?