18th September 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women for PhD program in Information Technology? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

20th September 2018, 04:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?

Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women ((IGDTUW) conducts Research Aptitude Test (RAT)*for admission into PhD programs. Short listed candidates are called for personal interview. Candidates are exempted from RAT who have a valid score in CSIR-NET/ UGC-NET/ GATE*or any other equivalent exam. They are directly called for interview.
Applicants must have minimum 60% marks in Master's degree and Bachelor's degree both in relevant field from any recognized university to be eligible to study PhD program in IGDTUW.
21st September 2018, 04:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women for PhD program in Information Technology? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

Applicants can apply online (https://igdtuwadmission.nic.in/publicinfo/public/home.aspx), for the admission to study PhD Information Technology at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women. Applicants with ME/MTech or equivalent in the relevant discipline with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and BE or BTech or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University are eligible to study PhD Information Technology at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women. They have to appear for the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) or an interview or both as decided by the admission committee of the university for the admission to study PhD Information Technology. Applicants who have qualified NET/SLET/GATE /UGC-CSIR-JRF shall be exempted from the RAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?