20th September 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Applied Biotechnology) in Oasis Institute of Health Sciences and Research Centre, Pune?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BSc(Applied Biotechnology) from Oasis Institute of Health Sciences and Research Centre, Pune. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure. Thank you!

26th March 2023, 06:22 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Applied Biotechnology) in Oasis Institute of Health Sciences and Research Centre, Pune?

The admission procedure for BSc(Applied Biotechnology) at Oasis Institute of Health Sciences and Research Centre, Pune is as follows:

1. Eligibility: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.

2. Application: Candidates can apply for admission online or offline. The application form can be downloaded from the institute's website or obtained from the admission office.

3. Entrance Exam: Candidates have to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the institute. The exam will cover topics such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.

4. Counseling: After the entrance exam, candidates will be called for counseling based on their performance in the exam. During counseling, candidates have to submit their original documents for verification.

5. Admission: Candidates who are selected in counseling have to complete the admission formalities by paying the admission fee and submitting the required documents.

The institute may also consider the candidate's performance in other national-level entrance exams such as NEET, JEE, etc. for admission. It is advisable to check the institute's website for detailed information on the admission process and eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?