22nd September 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in School of Broadcasting & Communication, Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in School of Broadcasting & Communication, Mumbai. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

26th September 2018, 03:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in School of Broadcasting & Communication, Mumbai?

If you want to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in School of Broadcasting & Communication, Mumbai, you need to sit in the entrance exam conducted by the School of Broadcasting and Communication (SBC) Mumbai. Candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in SBC entrance test.
For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website.
http://www.sbc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?