25th September 2018, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview of Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad for the post of Project Engineer. I want to know about the salary package of this post in Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad. So, can you please tell me about the salary package.

26th September 2018, 10:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad?

Salary Offered for Wipro Technologies Limited Project Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary that is offered for Wipro Technologies Limited Project Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Wipro Technologies Limited

Name of the Job Position - Project Engineer

Salary Offered - Rs.3.20 or Rs.3.30 Lakh Per Annum

Hence, if you have completed B.Tech or B.E in concerned streams then I can say that you are eligible to attend this recruitment.
27th September 2018, 10:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad?

The starting salary of a Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad, may range approximately Rs. 2.7 lakhs and above per month. Later on it may increase upto Rs. 3.2 lakhs and above as per the performance and experience of the candidate.

Web: http://www.wipro.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?