27th September 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of Master of Digital Information Management course in University of Technology Sydney?

Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my Master of Digital Information Management from University of Technology Sydney. Can I know about the course fee of this Post Graduation course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

3rd October 2018, 01:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of Master of Digital Information Management course in University of Technology Sydney?

Course fee of Master of Digital Information Management course in University of Technology Sydney is $647 per credit point and the total credit points are 72.

Duration of Master of Digital Information Management course in University of Technology Sydney is 18 months.
3rd October 2018, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of Master of Digital Information Management course in University of Technology Sydney?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my Master of Digital Information Management from University of Technology Sydney. Can I know about the course fee of this Post Graduation course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

Course duration of the Master of Digital Information Management course in the University of Technology Sydney is 1.5 years, full time.

Fee for the Master of Digital Information Management course in the University of Technology Sydney is as follows:

Cost per credit point - $647
Total credit points are 72

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?