3rd October 2018, 11:06 AM
pammu h

Is it beneficial to study BArch for Civil Engineering Diploma student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of Diploma, studying with Civil Engineering. I am thinking to do BArch course after completing my Diploma Engineering. I would like to know that is it beneficial for me to do this BArch course after Diploma Civil?

9th March 2023, 12:20 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BArch for Civil Engineering Diploma student?

Those who have passed (10+3) diploma (any stream) recognised by Central/State Government with 50% aggregate marks are eligible.

One of the most popular entrance exam for admission to the course is NATA.
No common councelling is conducted and the candidates will have to individually apply to their preferred colleges.
Other exams are
JEE Main paper 2
AAT

The course help them transform their amateur and naive skills into creative masterminds.
After completion of program , the popular job profiles include

Project Architecture
Architecture Designer
Interior Designer
Project Manager
Senior Project Architect

BArch Top recruiters
Architect Hafeez Contractor
Arcop
RSP Architects Ltd
Raj Rewal Associates
Gaursons India
Oscar and Ponni Architects
DLF etc

With increasing experience, the salary of the candidate will rise sharply and surpass INR 10,00,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?