12th October 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Processing charges under Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me that what processing charges available in Laxmi Vilas Bank if I want to apply for Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme? I am interested to apply for this scheme so that I can study more. Please help me to know about this.

20th October 2018, 11:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Processing charges under Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

Laxmi Vilas Bank does not carry any Processing charges*under Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme. You should be an Indian National and have secured admission to Professional/Technical courses through entrance test or selection process in India or Abroad after completion of HSC (10 +2 or equivalent). You can get maximum of Rs. 10 lacs for study in India and Rs. 20 lacs for study abroad under Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.lvbank.com/vidhya_lakshmi_loan.aspx
21st October 2018, 04:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Processing charges under Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me that what processing charges available in Laxmi Vilas Bank if I want to apply for Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme? I am interested to apply for this scheme so that I can study more. Please help me to know about this.

Loan processing fee under Lakshmi Vilas Bank Vidhya Lakshmi loan scheme is NIL. There is no processing fee for the Vidhya Lakshmi loan scheme under Lakshmi Vilas Bank. Students can get up to Rs 10 lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 lakhs for studies abroad under Lakshmi Vilas Bank Vidhya Lakshmi loan scheme. There is no margin required for education loan up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad. The Lakhsmi Vilas Bank website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?