23rd October 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Diploma or Higher Secondary, which is to study after 10th for BArch aspirant?

Hello, I am preparing for 10th CBSE Board exam. I want to become an Engineer. I want to do BArch. So, my father told me to do Diploma course after 10th but many of my friends are telling me to do Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know what to choose now? My aim is to do BArch. Show me the path someone.

1st November 2018, 11:30 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma or Higher Secondary, which is to study after 10th for BArch aspirant?

Both 12th and Diploma holder candidate are eligible to study Bachelor of Architecture course. As per my suggestion, you should complete 12th class first then you should go for Bachelor of Architecture course.

Bachelor of Architecture is an undergraduate Architecture course. The duration of this course is five years. Candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

In Bachelor of Architecture course, the admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of National Aptitude Test in Architecture. If you want to get admission in good government college then you have to score good rank in National Aptitude Test in Architecture examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?