23rd October 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment?

Hi everyone, I came to know that South East Central Railway is published the recruitment for ACT Apprentices. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies as soon as possible.

28th October 2018, 10:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment are 1785.

To be eligible to apply for South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment, you should have passed 10th standard with ITI in relevant trade from a recognised university.
28th October 2018, 10:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment?

As you have mentioned above that you want to know about the vacancies available in South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment. So, in order to help you, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about the same and many other related information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ACT apprentice.pdf(4.69 MB, 0 views)
28th October 2018, 12:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies of South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment is given below,

Name of the Job Position - Apprentices

Name of the Organization - South East Central Railway

>> Total Number of vacancies - 1785 vacancies

There are several trades available in this recruitment and the division of vacancies are available in notification.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details
28th October 2018, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I came to know that South East Central Railway is published the recruitment for ACT Apprentices. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies as soon as possible.

Number of vacancies available in South East Central Railway ACT Apprentice recruitment are given below:

Raipur Division:

Welder – 28
Turner – 23
Carpenter – 23
Fitter – 87
Electrician – 71
Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant (English) (Hindi) – 4
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 8
Painter – 3
Office Assistant cum Computer Operator – 3
Health Sanitary Inspector – 2

Total - 255

Wagon Repair Shop / Raipur:

Fitter – 69
Welder – 69
Electrician – 9
Machinist – 5
Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 3
Turner – 3

Total – 158

Grand Total - 413
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?