25th October 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BA+LLB course for Sociology graduate? List of distance colleges in Chennai?

I am a working professional and I have completed my BA in Sociology. I want to pursue BA+LLB in distance mode. So this is possible for me or not? I want to know about the colleges situated in Chennai.

30th October 2018, 02:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BA+LLB course for Sociology graduate? List of distance colleges in Chennai?

Yes, it is definitely possible for you to pursue BA+LLB course after BA in Sociology. BA+LLB course is 5 years long duration of course. The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing a BA+LLB course is pass in 10+2 examination with minimum aggregate marks of 50% or an equivalent*examination from a recognized board.

List of distance colleges in Chennai are given below.

Anna university Chennai, Tamilnadu

University of Madras, Tamilnadu

Amet university, Chennai, Tamilnadu

Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Chennai, Tamilnadu

Venkteshwara Open University, Chennai, Tamilnadu

Madurai Kamaraj University - Study Center, Tambaram West, Chennai, Tamilnadu
31st October 2018, 03:30 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Possibility to study BA+LLB course for Sociology graduate? List of distance colleges in Chennai?

Yes, you are eligible. It is like an integrated course. In Chennai there are not much colleges; except Dr. Ambedkar law university and VELS University.
31st October 2018, 07:48 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BA+LLB course for Sociology graduate? List of distance colleges in Chennai?

Yes, for sure. You can study BA +LLB course after completing Graduation in Sociology.

List of distance colleges in Chennai are as follows:-
Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College
Address: High Court Building Campus, NSC Bose Road, Parrys, George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600104

Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University
Address: 5, Dr. D.G.S. Dinakaran Salai, State Bank of India Colony, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?