2nd November 2018, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I get BTech admission in Aligarh Muslim University being a 12th BSEB student?

Hello everyone, I am a candidate of Bihar, studying in 12th standard with BSEB Board. I want to study BTech from Aligarh Muslim University. Can you please let me know that how can I get admission for this BTech course in this university?

10th November 2018, 03:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get BTech admission in Aligarh Muslim University being a 12th BSEB student?

For getting admission in AMU ( Aligarh Muslim University ) for pursuing B.Tech degree course, you are required to qualify AMU engineering examination held once every year.

Further, for appearing in the same examination, you are required to have completed your higher secondary school certificate Examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

For more updates and details regarding the AMUEE, you can refer to the link www.amucontrollerexams.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?