2nd November 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from BBOSE Bihar board of open schooling examination, am I eligible for admission in MBBS in other countries?

If I take admission in other countries for pursuing MBBS then, will I eligible for being a private Doctor and practice in India after completion of my MBBS or MD from foreign?

14th November 2018, 08:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have passed 12th from BBOSE Bihar board of open schooling examination, am I eligible for admission in MBBS in other countries?

BBOSE is a recognised board and candidate passed from the board are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in MBBS course.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in MBBS course in India or aboard.

So, you need to do better preparation for qualifying in entrance examination.
15th November 2018, 12:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have passed 12th from BBOSE Bihar board of open schooling examination, am I eligible for admission in MBBS in other countries?

BBOSE is Bihar Board Open School Education and is a recognised board. The certificate or academic qualification offered by the board is valid to appear for entrance examination and to get admission in various courses.

So, you are eligible to get admission in MBBS course in abroad after 12th from BBOSE.

MBBS is Bachelor degree in Medicine and Bachelor degree in Surgery and candidates are eligible to get admission after 12th in PCB.
15th November 2018, 05:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The full form of BBOSE is Bihar Board of Open Schooling examination.

It is a recognized board and its certificates are fully valid for admission in MBBS course in India as well as abroad.

There is an examination conducted by MCI which you need to clear to practice in India after MBBS from foreign countries.
15th November 2018, 06:59 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

BBOSE stands for Bihar Board of Open Schooling examination.

This is state government recognized board of India. Its marksheet is valid for admission within India and outside India.

You can get admission in MBBS after 12th from BBOSE. To practice you will need to clear one entrance exam.
10th December 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from bbose bihar board of open schooling examination, am I eligible for canada?
29th December 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

I have paased 12 from BBOSE , am i eligible for admission hotel management in other countries
29th December 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from bbose bihar board of open schooling examination, am I eligible for canada or australia or new Zealand?
8th March 2022, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission from abrod with bbose class12 certificate???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?