6th November 2018, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study LLB in Kerala for 12th Humanities student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 12th with Humanities stream. I want to study LLB anywhere in Kerala. So, I would like to know that as I am a Humanities student, so is it possible to study LLB course? Kindly tell me asap.

11th November 2018, 06:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study LLB in Kerala for 12th Humanities student?

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law and you will become eligible to get admission in five year course after 12th.

Candidates are not eligible to get admission in the three year course without bachelor degree.

So, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in the course. There is no limitation on discipline of 12th to get admission in the course.
12th November 2018, 09:35 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study LLB in Kerala for 12th Humanities student?

There are some colleges in Kerala which offers admission to five years integrated course called BA LLB. But for admission in top law colleges of India, you must apply for Common Law Admission Test.

Eligibility criteria for CLAT exam:

1. You must have passed 12th from a recognized board in any stream. Minimum of 45% marks in board exam of 12th is required.

You can also apply for direct admission in this course if you have better percentage of marks in 12th. For government and national law colleges, CLAT rank is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?