15th November 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Applications for 12th Commerce student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of 12th studying with Commerce stream. But I want to do Bachelor of Computer Applications after completing my 12th. Kindly let me know that I am eligible for this or not? Waiting for your reply.

21st November 2018, 05:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Applications for 12th Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am a student of 12th studying with Commerce stream. But I want to do Bachelor of Computer Applications after completing my 12th. Kindly let me know that I am eligible for this or not? Waiting for your reply.

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) varies from one college to another. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics or Computer Science as compulsory subjects with at least 45% marks are eligible for the admission to study BCA in many colleges. Some colleges admit students who have passed 10+2 from any stream with minimum 45% marks. Therefore, you are eligible to study Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) course after completion of 12th commerce stream.
21st November 2018, 08:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Applications for 12th Commerce student?

Yes, you are eligible to study Bachelor of Computer Application aftet 12th Commerce:-

Eligibility criteria for BCA course:-

The candidate should have passed 12th standard with any stream from a recognised Board of Education .

A minimum 50% aggregate marks in 12th (with English) or equivalent.

Personal interview may be taken depending upon Institute.
22nd November 2018, 09:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Application for Commerce student:-

Bachelor of Computer Science requires a candidate to have passed HSC (12th) exam from any stream with English as passing subject with minimum 45% marks at 12th standard .

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?