16th November 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Allahabad High Court Process Server recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Allahabad High Court of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Process Server. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

22nd November 2018, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Allahabad High Court Process Server recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Allahabad High Court of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Process Server. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

Selection procedure of Allahabad High Court Process Server recruitment is given below:

The High Court of Allahabad will hold common offline Written Examination (on OMR Sheet) on different dates / shifts in the various Districts of Uttar Pradesh, followed by Hindi/English Computer Type Test, Hindi/English Stenography Test and Technical Driving Test wherever applicable.
22nd November 2018, 10:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Allahabad High Court Process Server recruitment?

The selection procedure for recruitment at the post of Process Server in Allahabad High Court will be based on the performance in the offline examination followed by Hindi/English computer typing test.

For more details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
23rd November 2018, 06:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure followed in Allahabad High Court Process Server recruitment will be comprises of written test. Candidates who will perform well in the written test will be selected for Process Server in Allahabad High Court.

You can get more details on the official notification link.
http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/eve...15-11-2018.pdf
24th November 2018, 06:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure in Allahabad High Court Process Server recruitment:

The selection will be based on Written test.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://allahabadhighcourt.in/.
29th June 2021, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the process for become to make the public prosecutor of high court or supreme court.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?