19th November 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Full Stack Development Interns in Percept Labs Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Full Stack Development and this Internship is available in Percept Labs Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Percept Labs Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

25th November 2018, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Full Stack Development Interns in Percept Labs Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Full Stack Development and this Internship is available in Percept Labs Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Percept Labs Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interns can get around Rs 15,000 / month as a stipend for the Full Stack Development internship in Percept Labs Private Limited. Duration of the Full Stack Development internship in the Percept Labs Private Limited is 2 months. Candidates with skills in JavaScript, MongoDB, Meteor JS Framework, Node.js, User Interface (UI) Development, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and ReactJS are preferred for the Full Stack Development internship in Percept Labs Private Limited. Candidates from Bangalore are preferred for the Full Stack Development internship in Percept Labs Private Limited.
26th November 2018, 09:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Full Stack Development Interns in Percept Labs Private Limited?

Percept Labs Private Limited does offer Full Stack Development Internship for duration of 2 months. Selected interns are offered Rs. 15,000/- per month as stipend by Percept Labs Private Limited. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship.

Currently there is no requirements for Full Stack Development Internship in Percept Labs Private Limited. Applications are closed for this internship now. So you can not apply for that internship.
31st August 2021, 04:14 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month offered to Full Stack Development Interns in Percept Labs Private Limited

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?