29th November 2018, 09:25 AM
Gopabandhu parhi

Steps to become a English Lecturer for MA(English) student who has completed BCom(H)?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BCom(H). Now, I am doing MA in English Honours. I want to become a Lecturer in English. So, please let me know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Waiting for your response!

5th December 2018, 09:58 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Steps to become a English Lecturer for MA(English) student who has completed BCom(H)?

Having completed your MA (Master of Arts ) in English, you are eligible for becoming a lecturer of English only if you have secured at least 55% marks ( or 50% marks in case you belong to reserved category ) in your MA degree course from a recognized university.

Further, if you satisfy the above mentioned criteria, then you need to qualify examinations such as NET ( National Eligibility Test ) held by NTA or SET ( State Eligibility Test ) held by concerned state education council for your recruitment as a lecturer i.e; Assistant Professor across various Central university and State university respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?