4th December 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Cost of South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment application?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment of this year. Can you please let me know what is the cost of the application form of this eligibility test? Please let me know about the application cost fee asap. Thank you!

7th December 2018, 04:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost of South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment application?

The cost of South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment application is mentioned below:-

—> General:- Rs. 800/-
—> SC/ ST :- Rs. 200/-

Candidates who have passed graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognised university are eligible to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment.
8th December 2018, 11:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost of South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment application?

The application fee is Rs 800 for General Category and Rs 200 for reserved category.

Candidates can apply online at official website. The official website is www.southindianbank.com.

Entrance test is conducted for the recruitment and you have to qualify in it for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?