10th December 2018, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

How to study Physics for WBCHSE 12th Board exam in order to score good marks?

Respected Sir, I am studying in WBCHSE Board with Science stream. My Mathematics and Chemistry are strong. But I am really weak in Physics. I don't know how to study Physics. Please help me. I need to know how I should study Physics for my Board exam?

13th December 2018, 06:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Physics for WBCHSE 12th Board exam in order to score good marks?

Physics is like maths and you need to practice throughout the year, to get good marks in the subject. If you are good in chemistry and maths, then there shouldn't be any problem with physics, if you study with interest.

If you think that the school is not helping you to clear your doubts in the given subject, then you can seek help of some tutor or anyone who has good knowledge of the subject. Sometimes a good teacher can help you understand a lot better than average teachers.
15th December 2018, 07:35 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Physics for WBCHSE 12th Board exam in order to score good marks?

Physics is a conceptual subject. In this subject, you need to develop interest then proceed towards further study. Try to read a chapter 2-3 times for 1st time. Then understand each and every concept of chapter. Make short notes on different topics.

Solve the inside text examples then solve exercises and question bank. Repeat this whole exercise with every chapter. In week, select a day for revision. With all these steps and neat and clean answers in board exam, you can secure good marks without any doubt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?