10th December 2018, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in MAHADISCOM Executive Assistant recruitment?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in MAHADISCOM for Executive Assistant recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

14th December 2018, 07:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in MAHADISCOM Executive Assistant recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of MAHADISCOM Executive Assistant recruitment will be done based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination and personal interview. Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for personal interview.

The last date to apply for MAHADISCOM Executive Assistant recruitment is 10.12.2018.
14th December 2018, 10:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of MAHADISCOM Executive Assistant recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this MAHADISCOM Executive Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - MAHADISCOM

Name of the Job Position - Executive Trainee

<> Selection will be done based on the consideration of the qualification and experience etc.,

<> Selection process shall consist of Personal Interview by the competent selection committee.

<> Go through the point 2 which is in the 2nd page of the notification that is given below for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
15th December 2018, 09:57 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure for MAHADISCOM (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) Executive Assistant recruitment:

The selection procedure will be based on Personal Interview Performance skills.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website - http://www.mahadiscom.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?