13th December 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I improve my BCom marks being an MCom student?

Sir, I have completed my BCom Graduation and now I am doing my MCom. But, I have secured poor marks in my Graduation. Now, I am planning to improve my Graduation marks. So, can I improve my Graduation marks? Please tell me asap.

18th December 2018, 10:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I improve my BCom marks being an MCom student?

There is a deadline to apply for improvement exams, if you are not satisfied with your marks. You need to straight away apply for such exams, after the results.

The exams are usually conducted along with all the supplementary exams. Hence, it is important to apply then only. Now its too late to apply for such exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?