17th December 2018, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Currency Note Press Supervisor recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 21 years of age Diploma Engineer and now I want to apply in Currency Note Press Supervisor recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

21st December 2018, 08:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Currency Note Press Supervisor recruitment?

In order to apply for to apply for Currency Note Press Supervisor recruitment, you should have completed your diploma in engineering/B.E/B.Tech in printing technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized college/university.

Your age should be in between 18 years to 30 years and age relaxation will also be applicable as per government norms.
22nd December 2018, 10:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Currency Note Press Supervisor recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and Age criteria of Currency Note Press Supervisor Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for Currency Note Press Supervisor recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Currency Note Press

Name of the Job Position - Supervisor

Essential Qualification:- (As on 14th January, 2019)

>> You must have completed 1st Class Diploma in Engineering in the area of Printing technology or equivalent Diploma in concerned field from a recognized university or institute.

Desirable Qualification:- (As on 14th January, 2019)

>> You should have done 1st class B.E/ B.Tech in Engineering in the area of Printing technology or its equivalent degree in the concerned field from a recognized university.

Age Criteria Required:-

@ Minimum age required - 18 years
@ Maximum age allowed - 30 years
Age criteria is considered as on 14th January, 2019 which is the last date for receipt of applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?