18th December 2018, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard and I am a WBCHSE Board student. I want to practice Mathematics so that I can score full marks in the WBCHSE Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Mathematics?

21st December 2018, 07:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam

You can follow these steps in order to perform well in your Mathematics examination:

First of all make sure that you are well aware with your syllabus and you must have all the study material that you required.

Whenever you start a topic always make sure you start it with your text books. You should know that your weaknesses are going to take your marks, so you are in need to work on them.

You should have proper conceptual efficiency to solve any question then only you will be able to gain full marks.

Mathematics is a subject, where there is no possibility of gaining marks through mugging up the topic because it needs conceptual understanding.

First try to solve the question on your own and if you are not able to solve it then you can see the example and solve it through your own understanding.

Once you are done with your textbook and reference books then I would like to suggest you to solve previous year question papers because by solving these previous year question papers you would be able to get in the paper pattern also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?