18th December 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure oh Reserve Bank of India Grade-C Officer recruitment?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in Reserve Bank of India for Grade-C Officer recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

22nd December 2018, 10:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure oh Reserve Bank of India Grade-C Officer recruitment?

Selection process of Reserve Bank of India Grade C-Officer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Reserve Bank of India Grade C-Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Bank - Reserve Bank of India (RBI)

Name of the Job Position - Grade C- Officer

Selection process of this recruitment involves the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Preliminary Screening or shortlisting

@ Interview

Candidates those who are shortlisted for interview shall be issued interview call letter through email and their candidates shall be subject to the submission and verification of the documents that are submitted in support of their claim with regard to the age criteria, qualification, experience..etc.,

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?