2nd January 2019, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Indian Engineering Services recruitment for BE Chemical student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BE with Chemical Engineering. My aim is to apply for Indian Engineering Services recruitment. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment. Waiting for your reply!

12th January 2019, 09:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Indian Engineering Services recruitment for BE Chemical student?

Indian Engineering Services examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. It is for engineering graduates.

Eligibility criteria for IES exam:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in engineering discipline from a recognized institute. Final year engineering graduates can also apply.

2. The age limit is 21-30 years.

But there are only four streams from which you can appear for exam. They are mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering.
15th January 2019, 09:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Indian Engineering Services recruitment for BE Chemical student?

You are eligible to appear for IES examination. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed B.Tech or B.E from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-30 years. There is relaxation for reserved category to appear for the examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages and you have to qualify in all the stage for final selection.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?