3rd January 2019, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Association for Cultivation of Science?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Indian Association for Cultivation of Science for studying PhD in Biological Sciences course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

9th January 2019, 12:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Association for Cultivation of Science?

Indian Association for Cultivation of Science does offer Integrated Ph.D in Biological Science. In order to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Association for Cultivation of Science, eligible candidates will be short listed for an written test based on scrutiny of applications, Those candidates who qualify the written test, will be called for an interview out of which maximum 10 (Ten) candidates will be shortlisted for admission into Integrated Ph.D in Biological Science in Indian Association for Cultivation of Science.

For more details visit;
http://iacs.res.in/integrated-msc-ph...l-science.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?