7th January 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, ASC Centre?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Intermediate Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, ASC Centre. Right now I am in 10th standard and would like to know that what percentage is required for securing admission for 11th admission in this school? Please let me know immediately.

13th January 2019, 11:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, ASC Centre?

Percentage required in 10th to secure intermediate Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya:-

According to my personal experience you must have to score at least of 78% marks in 10th and some times it is based on number of seats available in class and so, you must have to get higher position in merit list to get science streem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?