10th January 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Monitoring & Evaluation Interns in SoStakes Services Private Limited, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Monitoring & Evaluation in SoStakes Services Private Limited, Bengaluru. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

17th January 2019, 12:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Monitoring & Evaluation Interns in SoStakes Services Private Limited, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Monitoring & Evaluation in SoStakes Services Private Limited, Bengaluru. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

SoStakes Services Private Limited offers Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the Monitoring and Evaluation internship. Interns’ daily responsibilities include: Preparing reports, monitoring and evaluation, visiting NGOs and making field visits, verifying financial spending of NGOs and companies. It is a full time (in office) internship. Therefore, those who are willing to work full time are preferred for the monitoring & evaluation internship in SoStakes Services Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?