11th January 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in MAHADISCOM recruitment as a Graduate Engineer Trainee. I really need this job as its my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

17th January 2019, 08:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment, can visit the official website below and apply for the recruitment. The selection of the candidates will depend upon the performance in the written online examination followed by personal interview.

Web: http://www.mahadiscom.in
17th January 2019, 10:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Selection Process of MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018:

The detailed selection process of MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - MAHADISCOM

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in Written Examination.

>> Final selection will be drawn by given 90% weighage to the performance in the written or online test and 10% weightage to the academic performance.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Apply Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?